In June, Havis was pleased to announce new mounting, computing and transport solutions for the 2013 Ford Interceptor Sedan and Utility. Included in these new solutions is the industry’s first Fold Down Trunk Tray System for the Interceptor Sedan, which is also available for the Chevrolet Caprice. Additionally, Havis launched a new 19″ universal console and three new Full Width Trunk Tray Bearings.
Now Available for the 2013 Ford Interceptor:
- Interceptor Utility Police Vehicle K9 Transportation Unit
- Interceptor Utility Dash Monitor Mount Base
- Interceptor Sedan Premium Fold Down Trunk Tray
- Interceptor Sedan Dash Monitor Mount Base
Following are our latest trunk mounting products. Of note, the new Fold Down Trunk Tray provides users with a mounting surface for equipment while utilizing the area along the back wall of the trunk. The remaining space is kept open for access to the spare tire or for storage of larger items.
- 2011-2012 Chevrolet Caprice Premium Fold Down Trunk Tray
- Full Width Trunk Tray Bearings:
- 2011-2012 Chevrolet Carpice (C-TTB-CAPR-2)
- 2011-2012 Dodge Charger (C-TTB-CHGR-4)
- 2006-2012 Chevrolet Impala Police Package (C-TTB-IMP-2)
Below are additional products released in June, including the new 19″ Enclosed Step Down Console. This console allows for low-profile computer options with deeper control head space, and can be turned around for additional applications.
- 19″ Enclosed Step Down Console (C-SD-0712)
- 2012 Sprinter Van Side Step Assembly (KK-S-ST-SS-1)
- Equipment mounting bracket fits Vertex Radio VX
2200 and VX 4600 (C-EB25-VX2-1P)
- 2-Piece equipment mounting bracket (C-EB20-112)