Gamber-Johnson, manufacturer of rugged docking stations and vehicle mounting solutions introduces a new vehicle specific console box designed specifically for the 2007-2012 Chevrolet Tahoe.
Key product components of the Chevrolet Tahoe Console Box include:
- Vehicle specific console box attaches right to vehicle without a need for a top plate. Leg kit is included with the console box.
- Removable top plate and side wings create an ease of radio installation and wiring routing.
- Top mounting platform allows computer to be mounted offset towards the passenger side.
- Traction Control button can be relocated to the top of the console box (bracket included).
- Vertical, angled section accommodates 6” of mounting space and is designed to house two full size radios.
- Horizontal, low profile section accommodates 7” of mounting space with an internal cup holder (11.5” without an internal cup holder) and is designed to house radio control heads and accessories.
- Two 12 Volt plug inserts and USB/Audio relocation knockouts (located on passenger side).
There are two versions of the Chevrolet Tahoe Console Box. Both include standard faceplates (full faceplates sold separately) and standard filler panels. One version of the console also comes with an armrest and internal dual cup holders (Item No. 7160-0434) and the other version is just the console box (Item No. 7160-0435). Passenger side armrest is available (Item No. 7110-1012). Can be used with a passenger side vehicle base solution (Item No. DS-144)